Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy weekend, for hubby anyway!!!!!!!!

Hubby has finally started doing our front retainer wall. Wow, I don't think we realised how much of a big job it was, he has been digging and moving concrete for 2 days now. Poor thing, he is so sore. I did a bit of shovelling today but I just don't have any muscles to help with much. He has had some help from a few guys so that was nice! Just can't wait to see it completed but may take a bit longer than expected.

On the scrappy front, I have a some layouts to share. I am totally in love the Leeann Pearce's chippie embellies. She was kind enough to send me some but have since done an order myself I love them that much! The first one is me and my girly-friends at Jod's wedding. I loved doing all the pretties on this one. The second is my super cute boy, Kobi and loads of doodling! The last LO is the one I did for Lizee's Sketchbook for June of me and my 2 little princes.


We have had a pretty quiet week but went to the park on Thursday, Cooper just loves the park! Here are a couple of piccies from the park. I cut Cooper's hair today (can't you tell by that photo, he had a good mullet going on), it's a shocker, I am waiting for him to go to sleep tonight so I can get around his ears. He just hates a haircut but it's better me doing it than anyone else. The first cut I gave him was really good, I think I am getting worse the more I do!!! LOL!!!


Woohoo, Queensland also won the first game of Origin. Hopefully they win the series too! Gotta go cut up salad for dinner! Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

xxx

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow wow wow, what fantastic pieces of work, they are stunning!
Leanne
x

Nic said...

WOW!! Your layouts are sensational... just bursting with colour! I hopped over from Nic Pomeroy's blog.. so glad I did!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I found your blog from Nicole Pomeroy's and this is the first time I've visited and I just have to say your work is stunning! I'll be following your blog now :) Very inspiring!

Kate said...

yay for qld!! i was stoked!!! :)

gorgeous layouts your doodling always looks so nice!!! gorgeous photo of you and the boys too and i hope hubby isnt too sore from doing labouring in the yard :) i always tell mick he was made for desk work lol. xox

Krissy Christie said...

Eye candy again Stace!!I love checking out your work its always awesome :) Love those gorgeous pics too!!

Ive been on at Al about doing our retaining wall for about 5 years LOL good job I wasnt holding my breath hey LOL!

Keep up the awesome work :)

Yay for QLD!!

Krissy xx

Her Essential Hand said...

wowers, great LO again Stace!!!
You are so clever and cutting cooper's hair, not sure I would be game, I remember mum always tidying up the boys hair cuts when there asleep too!!
Ya, to starting the retainer wall!!
xx

Mel said...

Oohh, you made a new one with us from Jod's wedding. Beautiful! I love all the stuff you make - and so does the rest of the scrapbooking world it seems! I really think you should go into business - just not in the hairdressing world! hahaha You know I'm kidding - love you babes! xo

PS - Amazing LO, maybe need some more rubons! ;)

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous work Stace - thanks for the extra cute one you created for the sketch blog. I just adore your use of colours.

Hope Tim finished that wall ha ha!

chrisw said...

Love the layouts and love the photos too..awesome stacey