Sunday, December 6, 2009

My favourite time of year...........



I just love Christmas sooooo much (but who doesn't)!!! I made this layout using Leeann's sketch and also her doodles!! Check out her blog www.thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com Can anyone help me out on how to correctly post links, I have no clue!!lol!! I loved making this so much......... Cooper in his little elf costume but he keeps telling me he is reindeer not an elf:)

Coops is a little sick at the moment with asthma and a runny nose. Hopefully he has a much better night tonight than last night. We went away for the one night to Burrum Heads and we had a terrible nights sleep with the poor little man up coughing.
I am hoping to get some scrapping done this week (if Cooper gets better too) so will post with more layouts soon:)
xx



5 comments:

Shell said...

Great Photos Stace. Your tree looks beautiful. The bottom 2 feet of ours looks naked because Jedd just pulls off all the decorations. LOL. Hope Cooper feels better soon.
As far as the link goes. You just need to copy/paste the address like you've done Then click and highlight it and then just type what ever you want over the top with no spaces. You need to go back and add the spaces later. That's how I do it any way. HTH. XX

Mel said...

I love the photo of Cooper lying on the grass. It's too adorable. Hope he gets better soon, before Christmas at least!

Must dash, so busy at work, but just wanted to give you some love on your page! xoxo

Krissy Christie said...

Wow stunning LO Stace! That piccie of Cooper on the grass is so cute!!

Krissy xx

Kate said...

gorgeous stace! did you paint/draw those baubles along the top of the layout? xo

Manon Keir said...

wow, I love the photo's Stace, awesome!!!!! Gorgeous LO too, yum :)