Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun times:)

My brother had his 30th birthday last week and we celebrated it over at Mum and Dad's with, of course, Cake..........the moment we walked in Cooper asked if he could have cake yet. Man, that boy is crazy about cake:) Oh yeah, look at Cooper's haircut too. We managed to give him one, all over with the clippers (much to his dislike) and now he looks like he's in grade 2...not sure I like it:( It's growing back quick though!
Marc had a party last night and it ended up being a late night for little Kobi. I could not get him to go to sleep. He played and played with the balloons all night, he had so much fun with them. The piccies aren't that great but they are action shots:)
Just some scrappy layouts now:)


I am really into purple at the moment, it isn't a colour I used much of before but I am gradually adding splashes of purple into my layouts now and I like alot. I used some cute little butterflies on here that I got from the Chip Chop shop as well as the usual staples....Prima, Sass, MLBOW and of course loads of paint and misting:)

"Melts My Heart"


I really really like this one, it is just so super duper cute and the colours all came together perfectly for me too (I love it when that happens).

"Play Time"


I hope you like:) I should really get off here, my in-laws are taking us to a farm in the morning to see some piglets and hopefully get to hand feed them too...cute!!

Bye for now xo

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,love the L/O with the yellow!!!the pictures are cute,sweet!Amazing work as always!

Unknown said...

Wow! I just love your layouts!! I've been looking around for quite a while now - and I'll be back! You are so talanted :)

Kate said...

gorgeous pages stace i love when you use rainbows!!

lol at cooper and cake :P haha <3 love ya

Treesa said...

cute pics...amazing layouts! Love them both but esp the second one :)

Her Essential Hand said...

stunning Pages Stace, love that last one. I am inspired to use a rainbow :)
How gorgeous are those photos from the birthday.
Brae has that shirt Cooper has on, dont you love PP :) x

Unknown said...

WOW Stace...what can I say!! I love them both but the blue and purple...STUNNING!!!
xo

sandra tessari said...

Hi!
I'm french, and I just want to tell you that's you have a great style!
All this colors!...wonderful!
Congratulations!
Bye
Sandra