Friday, April 8, 2011

The Color Room Palette #53

Such BOY colours this week:)  These pics are of Kobi when he was minutes old.....I think I am getting my baby scrap on for when #3 arrives.....8 and a half weeks to go now!  I have taken some more belly pics but haven't got them on the computer yet. 

"Baby K"


I just love using Prima on my boy pages!!



Here is the awesome palette....come and play:)


Just a couple of pics from our weekend too, went to Agnes Waters, weather wasn't the best and the water was freezing but Cooper still got in!  And Kobi well he doesn't have much fat on him and he says to me "Mummy, I'm freeeezin"  so he was wrapped in a towell most of the time or playing in the sand!




Have a lovely weekend........more Kindy Float stuff to do.....1 more week....yay!!!! It's going to be so much fun xo


10 comments:

Jules said...

Adore this stace... i sooo love the beautiful intricasies of your pages!! and yep to Gladstone!!... well Boyne Island actually... 22-24May. just me, claire and my littlest guy - dh can't get time off :(... you be around then, or preparing for bub?

Lizzyc said...

wow!! that aqua blue really smacks ya in the face that is for sure... stunning!! always love staring and getting lost in your color and creativity...nearly need to put the timer on so i know to come back to reality!!haha! have a great weekend!!

Her Essential Hand said...

Stace you are just a magician - you take BRILLIANT photos and scrap BRILLIANT pages!
LOVE them :) x

Bellaidea said...

Very nice photos and I love blue on your layouts!

Dara Lynn said...

Gorgeous work Stace! I think I drooled.....eeewww... I love how your pages comes together!!!! Just beautiful!!!

Joanne Bain said...

I am always mesmerized by your pages they are so so beautiful!!

Mel said...

Awww, little Kobi!! I can't wait to see Baby Goona this little, and fresh! ;)

Hope you're doing well - bet the Kindy Float is the best one they've ever had!

x

Heidi said...

WOW...awesome!!! Love the colors!!!

Renee Aslette said...

WOW!! This page is just amazing. Truly inspiring stuff!! Love it!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

OMG!!!! I am SO happy to have found your blog!!! every layout is a piece of art!!! Jaw dropping! So colorful and fun! I am going to get a lot of inspiration from you! And another thing...I have two daughters the same age as your sons (who by the way are adorable)! Love from Greece!