Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Color Room #72 + Prima

I hope you are having a great weekend:)  Here is my layout for this weeks palette over at The Color Room ....... as soon as I saw this palette I thought of Sass's Sunshine Broadcast so of course I had to go and find it:)  The colours in it are gorgeous and a touch vintage! 

"About You" 



I have some hidden journalling on here all about Kobi......he is proving to be a little difficult atm!  Thankfully his cuteness makes up for it:)







Here is the delightful palette:)




Through the week I had my first blog post up on the Prima  blog:)  So just thought I would share the 2 layouts here that I featured!

This one is another layout I created for CHA using the Alla Prima range.  It's a beautiful, fun, fresh range with yummy bright colours and polka dots..... I love polka dots:)  And yes, I love a bit of bunting or 2...lol!!


"Sunkissed"




This next one is using more of the Printery line, I don't think I have scrapped much grey before but love how this turned out and matched Mason's cute owl beanie:)  I also used lots of resins here.  Ingvild's resins are just gorgeous, I can't wait to get my hands on more of them:)

"Darling Son" 



Okay, that's about it for today, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs xo

15 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

These are soooo beautiful! I do especially love the first one - the colour palette is just perfect. Love how you've used the Sunshine Broadcast range - so unique.

Прозрачная said...

Just gorgeous pages!!! I love all^ colors, design, scetch, embelishments!!! WOW!!!
***

Aliki said...

all three LO's are gorgeous!...i especially like the last one, i love how you combined the colors!

Witchcrafted Life said...

My word, these are all so sublimely stunning. It's impossible to pick a fav, I'm equally smitten with each of them!


Big hugs & joyful Sunday wishes,
Jessica

Lizzyc said...

absolute brilliance, stunning creativity.. marvellous photos... divine embellies... have i covered it all?? not quite!! amazing awesomeness!! and totally gorgeous layouts!

Blossom inch said...

these pages are totally divine, loving everything on those pages!

Sara said...

Gorgeous pages Stacey. I love the soft colours in the first.

Solange Marques said...

WOW!!
I love love your style,it is very inspiring!!!!!!!!
Wonderful works Stacey

Katherine said...

Beautiful pages...love the colours and all the paint you use - I have some sunshine broadcast so I think I'll have to dig it out and play along :)

Her Essential Hand said...

stace stace STACE.. those pages are super dupa sensational!! you get me everytime.. I want scrap!!
So much goodness to love and still pinching myself I am with you at TCR for the next 3.5 weeks!!!
Hope you have a good week x

Kate said...

Stace you are toooooo gooooood!!!! love these pages especially the one about Kobi being demanding :P xoxoxox

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow Stacey! These are gorgeous! They just reach out and grab you with their gorgeousness! You really are an inspiration, chickee!
xo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Every time I visit your blog, Stacey, all I wanna do is scrap!! Your work is incredibly beautiful and inspiring! Especially love that TCR layout with Sunshine Broadcast. To.die.for!

Mel said...

Hello lovely lady! Just went and visited the Prima website to check out how famous you have become! :)

I couldn't work out where the hidden notes about Kobi were.... maybe it's for advanced scrappers, not stickers! ;)

Have a beautiful day! Mwah.

xx

Karen Shady said...

just love all your work Stacey.... the blog header photo of your boys is just so goreous....