Thursday, November 24, 2011

A few things.........

So today my little middle man turned 3!!!  It seems like it was yesterday when he was like this,  I really feel like he's has grown up in a blink of the eye.  It is so scary how time seems to be moving so fast these days!  I love you so so much my little Kobi and hope you have a super fun time at your Pirate Party on the weekend:):)




While I am here I'd love to share some super sweet deals Shimmerz is having:):) Click here to start shopping!!





So if it couldn't get any worse than me almost losing my external hard drive a couple of weeks ago my camera has now decided to stuff up.  I have a Nikon D60 and the shutter is playing up.  It is coming up with Error, press shutter release again????  I have found a forum and hubby has done as they have to try and fix it.  Yes it fixed the problem but only for a few more shots and then it has got stuck again.  Has anyone had this problem before??  I have really used my camera alot (and I mean ALOT) over the past 3 and a bit years but would it really be worth fixing or do you just think it might be on it's way out? I really don't have a clue when it comes to this sort of stuff.......which then brings me to my next question, if I was to get a new camera, do you have any recommentations??  I think I would love to stay with a Nikon but is 3 years out of a camera a really crappy figure....I don't know.....but I have definately got my money's worth out of it the amount of pictures I have taken....I am such a bad overshooter...lol!!!! Any help or tips etc would be greatly appreciated:):)

Hugs xo


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kobi!!!! Have fun at your party :-) and give BIG hug to your mommy!!! ~Gerry~

Kate said...

aww happy birthday Kobi!! it feels like yesterday you were pregnant with him Stace!! xox

Lizzyc said...

oh i hope he has a wonderful birthday and you all celebrate and make happy memories!

Mel said...

I think, seeing as you have a VERY special b'day coming up, that you should get a new camera! I can ask my boss for some advice, he knows lots about SLR cameras.

Happy birthday Kobi-monster! I bet your pirate party was arrgggh-awesome!

xx