Monday, December 5, 2011

The Color Room #87

The Color Room this week has a beautiful Christmas palette......not your traditional Christmas colours but looks so stunning anyway!!!  I really love doing the non traditional palettes for Christmas anyway, I just can't seem to work well with red:(
This is the first lot of pics I got of the boys this year for Christmas......take 2 hopefully will happen this weekend.  I just couldn't get one of the 3 of them together, Mason's turn to not cooperate!!  I am really loving listening to the boys thoughts on Christmas and Santa......it's very cute:)

"Tis The Season to Be Jolly"


I have used some new Prima flowers on here + alot of Kaiser chipboard that I have had in my chippie box forever!!! A bit of Hambly too:)




Here is the lovely palette!



Thanks for stopping by....will definately get these pirate pics up soon, I am halfway through editing them:)
Take care xo

5 comments:

Kate said...

i beg to differ, i think you do red amazingly!! ESPECIALLY when you team it up with turquoise/aqua ;) lovely page stace so much texture. love ya!!

Anita Tillman said...

mind blowing-ly unreal! WOW! Love your art so much! xox

Blossom inch said...

awesome page with loads of techniques, dimensions and textures, awesome pic of your boys and stunning page as always Stacey!

Lizzyc said...

wow.. this is exquisitely delicious... i love it all.. the clothes line banner is sooooo cute.. all the layers ... i don't know how you do it.... but i am glad you do.. so beautiful again..

Thuria said...

Wahou! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!