Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scrappiness to share.......

Hi friends, just popping by with some shares.  The first layout here was shared on the Prima blog last week. 

"Melt My Heart"


I love the touch of purple in this.....not too girly!






Secondly I have something exciting to share.  For the month of March I am a guest designer for Scrapmatts chipboard.  I had so much fun playing with all this gorgeous chippie product:)  You can find the rest of my projects here !! 

"Love Books"


 I used a Penny Farthing and the Name Plates which I cut in half.  I just love the ornate edges on them.




Another project using a Printer's Tray.  I love this little tray, it is soooo cute and decorating it was so much fun!  Lots of texture and crackle paint.

"Memories"



Memories Scrapmatts word.  Don't you just love my cute message in a bottle too.......



Nautical designs.......




Hope you like all my scapiness today, always back soon with more:)

Lastly I just want to wish this precious little man of mine a Happy 5th Birthday for tomorrow.  I can't believe my big boy is 5, I swear he has barely changed a day since he was born.  The minute he was born, these big brown eyes looking at us, we thought he had been here before!  He has an absolute memory like you wouldn't believe, he blows me away somedays with things he remembers......I think this might be the reason he seems to be doing well in prep.  So proud of him, he got his first award on parade last week for great writing and storytelling!! Have an awesome day buddy, love you to pieces x



Okay, that's about it for today, hope you all have a wonderful week.
Hugs xo


8 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

Stacey, your LO is gorgeous, I've never thought that the boy LOs can be so really pretty and I can use flowers,
adore your projects. thanks for sharing.

Miae said...

Happy 5th Birthday to your little boy!! How exciting :) Gorgeous LOs of course!!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Coop!! Hope to see lots of birthday photos Stace. We say that about Heidi too, that she has been here before. Love your layouts, gorgeous work with the chipboard. Love seeing you on pinterest, sorry i dropped the ball on the email invite, lol. love ya! <3

Unknown said...

stacey

i love your creations for scrapmatts and i so adore your beautiful creations

Her Essential Hand said...

Happy birthday Coop.. man is a handsome young man!!!
AND I absouletly love love all those creations.. you are so clever and just so creativity you blow me away ALL the time.
Have a great day :)))
x

Blossom inch said...

absolutely a stunning works, and happy birthday to your boy!

Unknown said...

A big happy birthday to Coop! Riley had his 5th birthday last Friday! They grow up too quickly hey! Gorgeous photos of him too and well done on his school achievements! STUNNING STUNNING layouts...you are so inspirational and amazing :))xx

Thuria said...

Wahou, wahou, wahou! I love your layouts!!!!! Happy birthday to your litte one!