Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Prima catch up:)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  We had a lovely little trip away and the Easter Bunny spoilt us!  Just thought I would pop by with some new Prima projects that have been shared on the blog already.  The first one is an altered shadow box.  I used an old Prima tin I had laying around and embellished my little heart out!!  I added the little resin shutters to the side to make it look like a window sill, how cute:)


Look at the super cute nest in there:)



Next up is the Build A Page for April.  Here is the sketch:)



And here is my take on the sketch.  I used the Doodle Deux collection which is soon to be released.....it's such a fun, bright line:)

"So Lucky To Have You"



A closeup of my hot air balloon and doodly clouds:)




The new My Prima Place has just been released at the start of April.  Have you got your copy yet??  Contact sherry@primamarketing.com for more information.  A little birdie tells me I have a Step x Step tutorial in here:):)  So excited to be part of this!



Plus here's a sneaky......




Okay, that's me done for tonight.  Thanks so much for popping in and a big hello to my new followers......wowsers over 400 now!!!
Hugs to you all xo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't speak English, but I can not remain indifferent to your work! They are beautiful!!

Kate said...

aw just so sweet those beautiful works of art :) i seen your little birdie window sill floating around the net, looks amazing. Happy Easter Stace hope to see photos of the boys :) xox

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. oh wow wow wow... what wonderful creations.. the birdie tin is so very cute.. how amazing of you to think of doing that.. and your layout as always is stunning... so much to look at.. and so beautiful.. enjoy the rest of your week!!

Samantha said...

OMG! totally stunned! your creations are so so beautiful! i love your style of layering and so inspired with your use of colours! {HUGS}

Georgia Heald said...

OMG! That tin is just to die for! How cute is that! Really love your work with the Doodle Dux range too! Love how you can do soft and beautiful and bright and funky as well. Just awesome =)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...your work just keeps on getting better!! Totally in love with these project Stace..hope you are well and back into school routine! :))xx

Liz Weber said...

Loving all your gorgeous work Stacey, what you do with embellishments just wows me. Loving all the cute photos of your boys. Had a great easter here thanks, hope you guys had a wonderful easter together.