Monday, July 30, 2012

Prima CHA shares:)

I have a couple more CHA creations to share with you today.  The first one is using the Rosarian collection and Donna Downey's new Poppies and Pheonies.  These flowers are gorgeous and really easy to shape.  Using your fingers just pull the petals up and it's amazing the texture they create:)

"Cute"


Plus all of the other new flowers here..........I must admit this release of flowers is truly amazing, I seriously sat in Prima flower heaven creating these projects!!!  The colours especially, my gosh, so many bright and beautiful....right up my alley:)



Just another closeup.........



My next creation was made using this line.......



It's a little owl canvas:)  Oh she is soooo cute, I made this with my bestie in mind who's about to have her first bubba in November, I can't wait to give it to her when I receive it back:) 

The colours are once again, to die for, in this collection!!!





Okay, that's it from me today!  Thanks so much for your kind words all the time, they are very much appreciated and make me want to share more with you:)

 Hugs xo

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow stunning creations, love that pic of gracie.....so cute.. ypour bestie will love love that owl canvas

Kate said...

oh Stace these are stunning, love the look of all those bright stunning papers and embellishments!! love you!! xox

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow Stacey, these are amazing..I am in awe of your creations, exquisitely designed and beautiufully made. love these.. and I love coming by to see and drool over what you create!!

Anonymous said...

Your owl canvas is stunning!!! I love it!

Thuria said...

Wonderful! I simply love your layout with Donna Downey's flowers, they are absolutely beautiful!

alifefullofpassion said...

LOVELY!!! would you make a video on how to make this, I love it!!! :)

mrs.b said...

I was wondering if u have a kit or tutorial of this owl plus materials needed. So love u r work would like to try to make for grand baby's room

Unknown said...

Adoro corujas ..... lindo esse quadro