Monday, May 6, 2013

Catching up with Aussie Scrap Source :)

Over the past couple of months I have had some creations shared over at Aussie Scrap Source.  If you have missed them, I will share them here today :)
 
The first was a punch project around the page, I choose to use the We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch in the Fancy Scroll.  Along with Prima I think this punch was the perfect addition to my seaside themed layout.
 
"Treasure"
 
 
 
 
 




 
A Pebbles Inc layout featuring Walnut Grove.  I actually had a ball with this brand (not being one of my go-to brands) and loved the result, very fun and playful!!!!  Plus I really love these colours together :)
 
"Playtime"
 



 



 
I loved cutting out and punching the arrows and the butterflies in this collection, the patterned papers are such a cute mix together!!
 







Next one is featuring Bo Bunny, Mama Razzi 2 collection.
Love the Teal and Orange in this collection and the cute little camera motifs which I foam taped to my layout.   A little bit of masking and misting :)
 
 
"Best Buds"
 
 


 
Finished off with the buttons and gems!!
 
 


 

 
 
The last layout today is using Crate Paper's Party Day.  This feature was to scrap boy's birthday pictures or party pics!  Of course Masey's first birthday shoot(I can't believe he is nearly 2)  pictures were perfect for this collection.  I popped in a little lime green and royal blue to match the photos.  The pinwheels are my favourite :)
 
 
"Happy Birthday Baby Boy"
 

 
 
Very layered as normal, love those buttons too :)
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
Okay, that is it for today, I hope you like them............I have a special wedding feature to share with you all soon :)
 
Hugs, thanks for stopping by xo


11 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

WOW AWESOME layouts!!! Love all the layering, something I wish I could do :)

Irina Gerschuk said...

Just amazing projects!! Love the details)))

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally amazing!! Love!!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

as always- absolutely amazing!!!:)

Lizzyc said...

WOW.. these are breath taking and I am lost for words.. the detail on each one is exquisite, the colors are mesmerizing and the photos adorable.. love all of these..

Thuria said...

How beautiful are all your LO!!!!! I love, love your scrap and look at all the details. It's awesome!

Verónica Romero said...

What amazing Layouts!!! there are pretty all of them. I love your work. Congratulations. Is plenty of little details.
Kisses

Naiara said...

Very very Beautiful your projects.
Congratulations!

Miranda Edney said...

Stacey you are so amazing!!!!! so inspiring!!!!

Ola (Ikemo) said...

I would love to be just a little good as You are! Evry scrap is made with so precision! So beautifull!!!

Unknown said...

Gosh you can work with any paper range to suit your style! Love the first one with the punch work... I just love all your amazing details, take care & hugs :)xo