Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shimmerz tags

Hello!  Today I have a couple of tags to share with you featuring some awesome Shimmerz products :)
 
Here I have listed what I used on my tags:
 
Texturez in Crushed Coral
Dazzlerz in Dreamsicle and Spun Sugar
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Spritz in Mango Madness
 
 


I started with the Tickle Me Turquoise and using a paintbrush and a little water I washed the colour out giving it that water colour effect.  I added little flicks also.  Popping a lid off one of my pots I created the circles using the new Dazzlerz in Dreamcicle.
 
 



I created a little birds nest with string, twine and florist vine.  Then I traced the vines with some Sugar Spun Dazzlerz.  I also dabbed some Texturez in Crushed Coral to the sides of the nest.
 
 



The first tag was super quick so I felt on a roll and decided to make another, keeping the same colour theme but trying for something a little different.  I added some transparency butterflies, a flower vine and accent. 
 
 



I stamped the butterfly stamp to the tag and coloured in with the Shimmerz, I also applied the Shimmerz to the transparent butterflies.  Then added more Dazzlerz in Sugar Spun to the vine and flowers to add that little bit of shabby.
 
 


 
 Stacey is being super generous again :)  We are now offering for a short period of time for anyone that places a Shimmerz order and includes my name in the INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT space, you will receive a FREE "sample" sized jar of Dazzlerz or Texturez.   How cool is that, you have definitely got to try these new products :):)
 
Thanks for stopping by today and especially those who take the time to leave me lovely comments and feedback, I really appreciate it!
 xoxo

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

My goodness Stacey, these are so gorgeous.. little mini masterpieces.. so much on a little tag... beautiful!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Beautiful, Stacey!! The details are so cool, and flowers look fabulous)))

Evgenia Petzer said...

you do magic! love coming to your blog! thank you!

Allie Marie said...

Hiya Stace, these are just gorgeous hun, love these colours they're your signature, love the butterflies too xx