Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Inklingz

I have just popped this one up on the Shimmerz blog.
 
 
Hello!  I am so super excited to share a new creation today featuring the new Inklingz products.  Oh my, the colours are just delicious and fun!!!  I haven't picked a favourite yet, but these were the first ones I picked to create with so I'm thinking these might be the popular ones on my desk ;)
 
Here is my list of products used:
 
INKLINGZ in - Blue My Mind
I'm Not Limon
Good As Gold
Gosh Garnet
Sunkissed (actually thinking about it, this might just be my favourite - it's stunning)
  Beets Me
Giddy About Green
 
I also used:
Spritz in Mango Madness
Coloringz in Pink Stiletto
 
 
"Today"
 
 
 




I am not a huge user of cardstock, I generally use a patterned paper for my background but I thought this would be a great way to show off the new Inklingz products.
 
Using a mask and Modelling paste......allowing it to dry and then applying the Inklingz products.  I used a small paintbrush to dip in the water.
 
Here you can see I'm Not Limon, Gosh Garnet and Beets Me.






I wanted to try out all of these colours so I have have small amounts of each throughout my layout.  To the right of the straw you can see Sunkissed....it's a gorgeous apricot/coral colour.
 
 










I applied Beets Me Inklingz into the 'today' cutout.






Here you can see the shimmer from the Inklingz products.  Plus all of my layers.  I have also used some pretty 2 Crafty pieces.  I have used the following pieces here:
 
 
Feather
Frame's Tiny Henri's
Frame Olivia
Word Bubbles (fun)
 



 
 
Visit the store Here to purchase your new Inklingz :)  I am sure you will love them as much as I do!!!
 
Have a wonderful week xoxo


6 comments:

Romy said...

Your use of colours on this lay-out is truly amazing. I love the sweetness and softness of this lay-out and the details are so pretty!

Janene said...

Awesome as always. Excited to get my hands on those new Shimmerz. :)

Lizzyc said...

Wow this looks amazing, love all the colors you have used on this.. so many wonderful details to love!

Amlai said...

Wow! It is beautiful! Gorgeous colors!

Pam said...

As always, beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing.....those colors are great!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work!!