Friday, October 17, 2014

Feathers :)

Happy Friday all!!  I have another Pretty Little Studio creation to share today.  This time featuring their gorgeous diecut feathers.
 
 
 
"Laughing Together"
 
 


 
Just a little about my layout :



“Today we are featuring feathers and I have used a selection from the Neapolitan collection.  They are gorgeous, bright and the perfect happy combination to add to my creation.  I focused on them standing out on my layout so I lined them all up going across the page on either side of my photo.  I used foam tape to layer some on top of each other.  I even added the feathers to toothpicks and wrapped gold thread around them.   Super pretty they are! ”
 
 
 
 


 
 
I love PLS flairs, they are just the cutest and there are so many to choose from :)
 
 








Products Used:
 
Neapolitan Collection: Paper Ribbons, Flair, Feathers, Pattern Paper
Sand Castle Collection: Polaroid tags, Die-cut Castle Flags
Marigold Collection: Gold Flags
Baby Jack: Bunting Flags, Tabs
 
 
 
 











 
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs xo

4 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, those feathers are so pretty! I just love your overall design and soft colour pattern. This lay-out is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful…love the colors! Love your work! So very talented! :D

Janene said...

beautiful as always! Love the pretty little things and the Prima. think you Epiphany was made for you

zuziucha said...

I love your work Stacey!