Thursday, November 27, 2014

2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello :)
 
I am stopping by today with my first creation for 2 Crafty this month.  I felt like creating something beachy so I grabbed out the seashells and my favourite colours.
 
 
 
 
"Good Day"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 Crafty Chipboards pieces used:
 
Hessian Patch Panels
Line Words 'Happiness Boarders'
Friendship Mini Word Pack
Seagulls
Anchor


 
I layered the Line Words 'Happiness Boarders' (good day) over the flowers.
 I applied some white crackle paint to it.







I decorated the Anchor with some glass beads, thread and a little cheese cloth.
  I then layered it on top of my flowers also.








I have been waiting to use these little Seagulls on a creation.  They are really cute and suited my theme perfectly.  I applied Shimmerz Dimensionz in Pearly Gates to both of them.







 
I cut the Hessian Patch Panel into a few pieces and tucked them into certain areas
of my layout.  I then added some Gesso for a white washed look and then sprayed
some new Shimmerz Coloringz colours to them.










Lastly I added the word Mates from the Friendship Mini Word Pack
 with a simple coating of Gesso.
 
 
 





Lots of Shimmerz in here also with some Prima beads.
 








 
 
 
Thanks for visiting, back soon with more shares xx


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really beautiful.. so many wonderful details.. love the chippies you have used..

Romy said...

You have used one of my favourite colour combos on this lay-out and made the most amazing lay-out with it! I truly love the detailed look of it!