Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday shares

Evening all!!!  I thought I would pop by with a few creations I made while on my holidays. 
I really played on the lime green in this palette and added lots of fun and fresh embellishments. 
 
Yummo, it's just so tropical :)
 
 
"Today"
 
 

 
 
A few closeups for you -
 

















 
 
 
Did you spot the pineapples?  Cool hey!!



 
 
 
I made a few cards while I was away aswell and here are 2 of them.
 
 
 
"Happy Day"
 
 
 
 
 
"Happy Surprise"
 

 



 
Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs x

3 comments:

Janene said...

Oh Stacey!!!! Very cool - love that layout!!!

Lizzyc said...

That layout is so fresh and vibrant and so gorgeous! and wonderful cards too..

Romy said...

What an amazing lay-out with a gorgeous mix of colours! It looks so fresh and pretty. Lovely cards too!