Sunday, January 18, 2015

I am still alive.............

Hi there lovely followers!!!!  My gosh what a month.......it's been fun!!!  I can't believe I didn't even get a Christmas post in....oh well, time flies when you are having fun :)  We have been away for 3 weeks, spending so much family time at the beach, fishing, crabbing, boating, tennis, riding our bikes, playing Scrabble, Yahtzee and Monopoly, catching up with friends, movies with the boys, the list goes on and on!!! I have so much to catch up on I really don't know where to start!! 
 
 
Okay, how about this......some of my very favourite layouts from 2014!! 
Thanks to Magda for sharing with me how to create a photo collage, I am so technically challenged its not funny....lol!!!  Over the holidays I even learnt how to use Instagram properly (taught by a 13 year old)!!!  My account is Staceyyoung81 if you want to find me :)  Don't forget my facebook page too dedicated to all of my crafty bits and pieces....
Find it HERE
 
 
 
I hope you like some of these creations as much a I do:)
 
 
 

 
 
 
While I was away I have had several creations go live on their respective blogs.....I'll do some catching up over the next week with those :)
But first, before Christmas is long gone, I will share a page that I created for Pretty Little Studio.  I was given a picture to be inspired by and this is what I came up with. 
 
So this photo is from 2013 (only 2 children with Santa), this year Mason told me he was going to have his photo with Santa and his brothers........came the time, he burst into tears, so only 2 children once again for a Santa photo 2014.........2015 might be the year for all 3...lol :)
 
 
"Joy"
 
 
 

 
 
Ack, cutest stuff ever at PLS......the vintage images are so gorgeous :)
 
 




 
Winking Santa, cute paper ribbons :)
 
 






Polaroids, titles.........







and the Flair!!!  I just love the pop of blue on the birdie's hat, matches with the blue on the picture :)
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
Okay, that is me for tonight.....need some shut eye :)
Hope you all haven't given up on me, it's been so long!!!
Big hugs xo

4 comments:

Romy said...

Your favourite projects are all just amazing! I loved seeing them all together. I also just love your gorgeous new lay-out!

Janene said...

Glad to know you are doing well. :) Just teasing. Love seeing all those layouts lined up like that! Happy holidays and here's to 2015!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Your creations are always so amazing, so glad you have had a wonderful holiday time too..

Rina said...

How is it beautiful!