Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Days

Hey there, just catching up on a few creations shared around the place :)
 
The first one from my last 2 Crafty post -
 
 
I have used a couple of 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces here:Line Words - Summer Boarders
Chevron Bits



"Summer"
 
 
 




I chopped both ends off the word Summer and added Shimmerz to the bottom of the
 word and added some water to give it the ombre look.









I stacked the Chevron Bits and pointed them down my page.  I blended in the colours from the background watercolour rainbow.   I used Shimmerz colours Tuscan Sun and Mango Madness.
 
 

 
 
 
 



My Shimmerz watercolour rainbow :)
 
 





I also want to share a layout I created for Pretty Little Studio a couple of weeks ago.
 


 I wanted to document my boys first day of school/Kindy this year.  I new straight away I wanted to incorporate the Z is for Zebra Mini Bunting Flags.  
 
   
 
"1st Day of School 2015"
 
 



 
 
 
 
I hand painted an apple as a background on a layout from a couple of years ago, I really wanted to do this again.  So I started with exactly that, a mixed media red apple.
 
 
 
 




Once that was complete I wanted to layer on my photo.  I used lots of papers and journaling cards to do this.  To the left of my photo I added the Bunting flags as a garland.   
 
 
 
I thought the Fern the Fawn die cut added that extra cute touch to the side of my photo.
 
 






Here I layered a few pieces from the A-Z bunting.
 
 






I even chopped up a word and scattered the letters around the page. 







Thanks for visiting today! 
Hugs xo

3 comments:

Наталия Мищенко said...

wonderful!

Romy said...

Oh wow, they are both amazing! Your lay-outs are always full of pure eye-candy!

Janene said...

You know I love!! I loved the first layout you did the hand drawn apple on - I still remember it - a school layout - blues and greens with some paper flags... Loved that - love this!