Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Holidays

Oh take me back to Summer!!! It's starting to get a wee bit cool now! 
 
I just wanted to share this piece I created last week.  I used loads of gorgeous Prima flowers and some Websters Pages paper.  Using lots of pastel colours, mint, peach and cream.....yummo!!
 
 
"Summer Holidays"
 
 
 



I used lots of Shimmerz products for the mixed media touch.
 





 
 
Lots of shells, some cheesecloth and some gold Mica flakes.
 
 











 
I also layered and embellished this 2 Crafty Chiboard Anchor piece.  It's such a gorgeous piece....
 
 













 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up too :)
Until next time!!
 


4 comments:

Romy said...

You really know how to make the most gorgeous beach lay-outs! This is absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

Oh wow so super gorgeous, I love this one!

Janene said...

Oh Stacey!!!!!! This is beyond stunning!!!!!! I LOVE everything about this one!!!! Great colors and embellishments. So pretty!!!!

Valia Katzaki said...

You are definitely the queen of flowery beach layouts! I love every single one of them!