Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"Swim"

 Hello!! 
 
I have another new Pretty Little Studio creation to share today.
 
 
Over here in Australia we are in the midst of our Winter and I would give anything to take me back to Summer!!  So I thought I would create something full of sunshine and happiness!  I have created with the Treasure Island once again but this time opting for the rainbows, yellow and red papers.  I love how this collection has so many colours in it to create any combination you want.
 
 
PLS Products Used:
  • Treasure Island Paper: Jewel Archipelago, Magic Island, Ship Deck, Clear castaway Black
  • Treasure Island Embellishments: Cutouts Mini Words Pirates Life, Cutouts Wild Ride Phrase Strips, Die Cuts Arrow Adventure, Die Cuts Out to Sea Clouds, Flair Happy Journey, Garland Overboard Paper Ribbons, Journaling Explorer Stencil 3 x 4 Cards, Journaling Set Sail 3 x 4, Vintage Die-cut Hugo
    Stickers Gold Treasure Flags, Stickers Treasure words, Tab Treasure Map
 
 
"Swim"
 
 

 
 




I still love those stencil journaling cards, you can add anything to them as I have here with some water colour and doodling.   I even used the anchor piece that was cut out from another card.
 
 
 




 
 
The Mini Words an Phrase Strips are awesome to add to a skewer stick to make little flags as I have done here.
 








Plus the too cute little boy in the boat die cut (Hugo)……ahhh, so adorable!!!
 
 








 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today. 
Hugs xo



1 comment:

Janene said...

You know I love!!!