Friday, September 4, 2015

The Scrapbook Diaries - Summer

Hello!!!
 
Today I have the pleasure of introducing my new kit to you for The Scrapbook Diaries.  Unfortunately this will be my last kit with The Scrapbook Diaries.  It has been a absolute pleasure to create these kits with the amazing, beautiful and generous Janene.  I want to thank her for all her patience with me and my video creating skills....lol!!!  She gets me :)  I will miss creating them for her and The Scrapbook Diaries but as you know I'm about ready to Pop! with our 4th bubba so my focus will be on my family and settling in as a family of 6 :)  I think in total I created 12  kits for the Scrapbook Diaries, I hope you have all enjoyed what I created and shared with you. 
 
 
My newest kit features some adorable Pretty Little Studio products, 2 Crafty Chipboard, Shimmerz and of course my beloved Prima flowers.  All of my favourite things in one :) 
 
You can find the details to purchase the kit HERE.  I also just noticed there are a couple of my older kits still available but most now look sold out.  Thankyou to all who purchased them! 
 
 
 
 
 
 "Summer"





 
Just a few closeups for you...........
really love this colour combo!  Peach, coral, mint and turquoise!  So me right?? 











 
She's just soooo pretty :)
 













 
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs xoxo


4 comments:

Romy said...

Aww, this is so pretty and sweet! Such a wonderful girly lay-out!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Fabulous LO, gorgeous colours and layers :)

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout...love the layers & texture.

Janene said...

You know I always love your works ad saying it now when it's a kit for us might seem wrong - but seriously - one of my all time fav's!!!! I just love the sweetness of it and the colors! A great layout!!!!! Thank yoU!