Wednesday, May 25, 2016

PLS - Pinterest challenge


Hi there, I have a cute canvas to share today, which started as inspiration from this image......











   I am really loving Monochrome everything at the moment, I never used to put black on my other boys as babies, now Jagger’s cupboard is full of black and white!!  I wanted to make another little canvas piece for his room.  I am starting to get more and more tribal pieces for his room and thought a little Tee Pee on a canvas would be perfect.  I started with the background.  It is actually really collaged,  I just tore bits of paper and starting gluing them down.  I then added a some Gesso an Gel Medium to the background to fade the papers a little.  I then worked on the Tee Pee.  I cut feathers with a Die Cut from a few different papers and layered them together at the cross of the Tee Pee.  I used to arrows from the Alaska set and just added black mist to it then finished them off with some white spots.  These were then added and crossed over at the top of the Tee Pee.  The canvas was only meant to be black and white but with the mint in Jagger’s room, I just had to add a hint of that into the background too.



" Be Brave "























Pretty Little Studio Paper:

Wonderland – Sledding
Lets Go Travel – Amsterdam
Trick or Treat – Friday and Midnight




Pretty Little Studio Embellishments:

Lets Go travel – Alaska Arrows
Treasure Island – Sticker Treasure Words







Bye for now xx

3 comments:

Romy said...

It's really awesome! I love the combination of black and white.

Unknown said...

Sometimes it is so hard to find good and useful posts out there when doing research. Now I will send it to my colleagues as well. Thank you for being one of them.
Funny Videos

Unknown said...

Superb information is shared in this blog...keep up the good work....! Here are some Ideas for Mother's Day cakes and mini cakes. You should check!