Saturday, July 30, 2016

You're So Cute

Hi there, it's super late but I thought I would jump on here whilst it's quiet and do a post.  Few and far between lately but I find it really hard to actually get to the computer.  That is why I love Instagram so much (you can follow me.... Staceyyoung81) because I can just upload pics straight from my phone! 

Anyway, I have an adorable new layout to share, not for any deadline but just because I wanted to get my cute on and be creative :)

A little bit of Crate Paper Little You thrown in there and of course what's a layout without Prima flowers?!!!




You're So Cute








A few closeup shots:









































This week I also had a tidy up in my craft room and a re shuffle of my bits and bobs. 
I just love my pretty space!  I will share more photo's on my Instagram account as I took a fair few on my phone :)









And then there's this little man......he is a week off being 10 months old!! 

I can't believe my baby is growing so so fast!

This shot of him is totally out of focus but it's so him, always on the go, crawling and pulling himself up to standing position on everything!







He totally melts my heart!
Loves to clap hands!!








And yes, totally loves Mum.....I can't walk away from him very often, he screams the place down chasing after me!








No toothy pegs yet, we call him a mini Cooper (my eldest).......Cooper never got a tooth until after 1 year old, we will see ;)


Those eyes and thighs....LOVE !!!










That's my little update for today....the eyes are getting sleepy!
Night, night xx

No comments: